Items may be purchased online, via GoFan, starting Monday, July 8th through Wednesday, August 14th. If ordered online, there will be a small processing fee. If parents would like to pay in person (check, cash or money order), they may do so at Proof of Residency or Meet the Teacher.
- Do you need to enroll a new student? Contact Jennifer Hebson at 205-682-6500 to set up an appointment.
- CAIS Enrollment/Registration Information & Forms
- 2019-20 Registration & Proof of Residence Days - Registration Flyer
- 2019-20 Supply Lists - All Grades
- Free and Reduced Meal Benefits Application
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
- Breakfast & Lunch Menu
- Meal Benefits Application - Free & Reduced
- CAIS Handbook
- After School Programs - Community Ed
- CAIS Continuous Improvement Plan
- Car Rider Pick-up / Drop-off Map
- SCBOE Child Find
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- SCBOE Transportation
- Shelby County Schools
- Stay Informed - Join the CAIS Listserv (email announcements)
- INow - Chalkable Portal
- Site Map