Welcome to Wilsonville Elementary
We Expect Success in Academics, Behavior, Community
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
- Zoning or Transportation Questions: Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Enrollment or School Questions: Contact the school at (205) 682-6640.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Calendar of Events
Schedules / Bells
- Tardy Bell - 7:45 a.m.
- Car Rider Bell: 2:45 p.m.
- Bus Rider Bell: 3:05 p.m.
- Schedule [printable]
To make every student a graduate and every graduate prepared
To become the model for excellence in education
We Value: Culture of Safety and Success: We believe in a positive, safe, and caring school culture that celebrates the character, integrity, and diversity of our students and staff. Learn more
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- Attend Proof of Residence and other summer events
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.