Calendar of Events
To prepare all students to be fully participating citizens, leaders, and life-long learners
To be a model for excellence in education, strengthened by high expectations and a positive culture
- Students grow in an environment in which they feel safe, are supported, and have a sense of belonging.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and have challenging and meaningful learning experiences.
- Students achieve more in a school with high expectations and adults who believe they can be successful.
- Student motivation and achievement is enhanced through collective responsibility and partnerships.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Our continuous school improvement plan highlights our instructional data and outlines our goals for each academic year.
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
- Zoning or Transportation Questions: Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Enrollment or School Questions: Contact the school at (205) 682-5240.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Returning Students Registration 2019-20
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.