Our mission is to enable every child to be a lifelong learner and leader.
Principal: Mary Anderson
Assistant Principal: Brooke Dunham
S.C.O.R.E. will open for Kindergarten and rising 1st - 5th grade NEW STUDENT enrollment and RETURNING STUDENT registration on March 31st through April 16th. All online K and rising 1st - 5th grade applications should be completed no later than April 16th.
Please submit questions to:
Clarinda Cipriano, Registrar
- Email: CCipriano@shelbyed.org
- Office: (205) 682-5542
- Fax: (205) 682-5545
Documents Needed for Student Enrollment
Documentos Necesarios Para La Inscripción De Estudiantes
New Student S.C.O.R.E. Instructions
Instrucciones Estudiante Nuevo
Returning Student S.C.O.R.E Instructions
Instrucciones Estudiante que Reingresa
IMPORTANT: Do not use your cell phone to access S.C.O.R.E. Use a desktop, tablet, or laptop only. Do not use Safari as your browser. Use Google, Chrome, Firefox, or Edge instead.For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- Family Resources for Early Literacy
- Early Morning Care Rules and Procedures
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Information
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Code of Conduct
- Meal Benefits Application - Free & Reduced
- Pre-Excused Absence Form
- Shelby Cares - Helping Students