Resources & Information
Join the OMMS Listserv! Click here
- All students should be offered a variety of experiences to
enhance their individual achievement and to develop them
intellectually, emotionally, socially, and culturally.
- A student’s academic success is encouraged by positive
relationships with teachers and staff who embrace diversity and
- Teachers should provide students with the tools needed to
become self-directed learners with creative thinking skills.
- Teachers have a responsibility to act as positive role
models and provide a safe and caring environment to promote
- Collaboration between the school, home and community are
vital components of the school support team.
Find out more about our P.T.O.
NEW! OMMS PTO Website