To set the standard of excellence in serving students with severe special needs in Shelby County.
The mission of the administrators, faculty, and staff of the Linda Nolen Learning Center is to serve students with special needs by individualizing programs to prepare these students mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally for independence, thus building a healthy self-esteem.
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
- Zoning or Transportation Questions: Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child in LNLC? Contact Kristi Robinson - Registrar 205.682.5802
- School Supply Lists - All
Calendar of Events
School begins at 7:50 a.m. each day. Students arriving at school after 7:50 a.m. must be checked in by a parent. Please do not drop students off at school before 7:30 a.m.