To define, identify, and provide support and modeling for 21st Century classrooms throughout Shelby County
- Facilitators: Lauren Woolley, Dr. Lewis Brooks
- Scribe: Angie Clark
- Dr. Leah Anne Wood
- Dawn Cabrera
- Lynn Carroll
- Dana Payne
- Tracy Champion
- Lee Hall
- Tracie Davis
21st Century Classroom System-wide Strategies
- Identify examples of effective 21st Century teaching/learning in elementary, middle, and high school classrooms.
- Identify technologies (hardware and software resources) that support 21st Century teaching and learning in elementary, middle and high school classrooms.
- Complete and maintain 21st Century classroom technology profiles in order to identify the system’s progress in transforming the classroom environment.
- Identify and expand professional development in the area of 21st Century technology and teaching pedagogies.
- Inform and educate all levels of administrators regarding 21st Century teaching and learning.
- Explore and prepare for funding of the expansion of 21st Century Classrooms throughout the system.