Welcome to Wilsonville Elementary
A Leader in Me School
Kindergarten pre-enrollment to be held April 3rd (7 a.m. - 11 a.m.) and April 4th (12 noon - 6 p.m.). The Shelby County Online Registration and Enrollment (S.C.O.R.E.) program is now open for kindergarten pre-enrollment only. Use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
Calendar of Events
Schedules / Bells
- Tardy Bell - 7:45 a.m.
- Car Rider Bell: 2:45 p.m.
- Bus Rider Bell: 3:05 p.m.
- Schedule [printable]
To make every student a graduate and every graduate prepared
To become the model for excellence in education
We Value: Culture of Safety and Success: We believe in a positive, safe, and caring school culture that celebrates the character, integrity, and diversity of our students and staff. Learn more
- NEW STUDENTS - Complete the District Enrollment Forms. (see link below)
- Detailed information about enrolling a new student in Shelby County Schools
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-6640.