Welcome to Wilsonville Elementary
A Leader in Me School
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-6640.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
Calendar of Events
Schedules / Bells
- Tardy Bell - 7:45 a.m.
- Car Rider Bell: 2:45 p.m.
- Bus Rider Bell: 3:05 p.m.
- Schedule [printable]
To make every student a graduate and every graduate prepared
To become the model for excellence in education
We Value: Culture of Safety and Success: We believe in a positive, safe, and caring school culture that celebrates the character, integrity, and diversity of our students and staff. Learn more
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- Attend Proof of Residence and other summer events
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
NEW Student Enrollment
- 2018-2019 NEW STUDENTS
- Contact the school for enrollment forms and to verify residence.
- Detailed information about enrolling a new student in Shelby County Schools
- Contact the school at (205) 682-6640.
- 2019-2020 NEW STUDENTS
- Please contact the office for information as to when new students for the 2019-2020 school year will be accepted.