We are Wilsonville Elementary!
We Expect Success
Academics, Behavior, and Community
We, The Staff of Wilsonville Elementary Believe That:
- The fundamental purpose of our school is student learning.
- Each student’s physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs will be met with equal importance.
- Parents, teachers, students, administrators, and the community share the responsibility for the educational process.
- Values and skills should be developed to prepare students to become productive and responsible citizens in a constantly changing society.
- Instructional practices should incorporate a variety of approaches, including current research and technology, in order to take into account differences in learning styles.
- The school environment will provide an opportunity for everyone to be continuously successful and work together as a community of lifelong learners.