Who We Are - Mission, Vision, Beliefs & Values
To model and promote the behaviors necessary for academic and social success.
To expect and encourage nothing but the best in a nurturing, opportunity-rich environment.
- Teach the Whole Child
- Teach for Success
- Teach for Results
- Teach for Excellence
- Teach for the Future
- All students should be offered a variety of experiences to
enhance their individual achievement and to develop them
intellectually, emotionally, socially, and culturally.
- A student’s academic success is encouraged by positive
relationships with teachers and staff who embrace diversity and
- Teachers should provide students with the tools needed to
become self-directed learners with creative thinking skills.
- Teachers have a responsibility to act as positive role
models and provide a safe and caring environment to promote
- Collaboration between the school, home and community are
vital components of the school support team.