Welcome to Oak Mountain Intermediate School!
Mark Your Calendars!
- 7:05 Early Arrival
- 7:50 Tardy Bell
- 2:50 First Bus Bell
- 2:55 Car Rider Bell
- 3:00 2nd Bus Bell and ASCP
New Student Enrollment
- NEW STUDENTS - Complete the District Enrollment Forms. (see link to SCS SchoolMint website below)
- Detailed instructions on how to use SchoolMint for a NEW student
- Questions about enrolling your child? - Student Enrollment Information
- RETURNING STUDENTS will need to complete forms via SchoolMint before Registration event.
- School Office summer hours: Daily 8:00-3:00 except for May 28th and July 4th we are closed.
- Online Registration : Opens April 11
- School Supplies may be purchased on line through May 24 at: www.shopttkits.com. Use code 80071.
- To complete the enrollment process we require 2 proofs of residence. Proof of Residence dates are: July 5,6,9 and 11 from 8:00 to 3:00 and Tuesday July 10th from 8:00-6:00.
- Meet the teacher: Monday August 6th 7:30-9:00 Drop In Format
- Tuesday, August 7th: First Day of school- 7:50 Official start of the day
- 2018-19 School Supply Lists
- 2018-19 Parent Handbook
- Enrollment/Registration Forms
- Join the OMIS Listserv! (email announcements)
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- Meal Benefits Application
- OMIS Continuous Improvement Plan
- OMIS School Tour
- SCS Code of Conduct
- SCS Community Education / After School Care
- Shelby Talk - Understanding Data Assessment