About Oak Mountain Intermediate School
Our Mission and Vision
The mission of Oak Mountain Intermediate School is to transition fourth and fifth grade students from childhood to early adolescence by promoting responsibility, independence, character development, and academic growth.
Oak Mountain Intermediate School will be an exemplary model among nationally recognized schools of excellence.
Our Mission Is Success
- High expectations promote high achievement.
- Effective communication strengthens school, home, and community relationships.
- Leadership opportunities empower students and teachers.
- Responsible students accept ownership for their learning.
- Relevant instructional strategies challenge and engage multiple learning styles.
- Honor, pride, and respect foster a positive culture.