Welcome to Oak Mountain High School
The mission of Oak Mountain High School is to empower each student for excellence.
We strive for...
- a safe learning environment
- a rich and rigorous curriculum
- dynamic instruction
- quality extracurricular experiences
- an appreciation of diversity
- a strong sense of community
Search OMHS Site
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at email@example.com. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-5200.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
Returning Students 2019-2020
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.