- Student Resources - Homework Help
- MMS Bell Schedule
- MMS Student Handbook
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- Meal Benefits Application
- INOW Home
- Media Center
- Shelby County Schools Calendars
- Enrollment/Withdrawal Information
- Enrollment / Registration Forms
- MMS Listserv (email announcements)
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Improvement Plan
Enrollment and Registration
- NEW STUDENTS - Complete the District Enrollment Forms. (see link to SCS SchoolMint website below)
- Detailed instructions on how to use SchoolMint for a NEW student
- Detailed Information about Enrollment
- Questions about enrolling your child ? Call 205.682.6410
- RETURNING STUDENTS will need to complete forms via SchoolMint before Registration event.
Welcome to Montevallo Middle School
Please join our Facebook page: Montevallo Middle School PTO Facebook page.
Middle school parents, please put on your calendar and remember to send a snack/finger food the 3rd Wednesday of each month. These snack days are designed to let the teachers know they are appreciated for all they do for our children. You may send messages, suggestions,, etc. via the PTO Facebook page. Contacts are Missy Wilson, Deidre Monk and Kim Juarez.
MMS Daily Announcements
MMS Calendar of Events
The Mission of Montevallo Middle School is to offer both a challenging curriculum and supportive environment that encourages students to reach their full potential and become independent, life-long learners prepared for college, career, and life.
We envision the students from the Montevallo Community achieving excellence in education by providing challenging and engaging learning experiences that will empower them to be successful in a global/digital society.