- Student Resources - Homework Help
- MMS Bell Schedule
- MMS Student Handbook
- MMS Continuous Improvement Plan
- MMS State Assessment Reports
- Lunch Menus
- Meal Benefits Application
- INOW Home
- Media Center
- Shelby County Schools Calendars
- Enrollment/Withdrawal Information
- Enrollment / Registration Forms
- Code of Conduct
- MMS Facilities Tour
About Montevallo Middle School
The Mission of Montevallo Middle School is to offer a challenging curriculum that encourages students to reach their full potential and become independent, life long learners.
We envision the students from the Montevallo Community achieving excellence in education by providing challenging and engaging learning experiences that will empower them for success in a global society.
WE COMMIT TO:
- Everyone can learn.
- Our learning environment will be safe, caring, healthy, patient, understanding and positive.
- All individuals will be treated with dignity and respect, and have the opportunity to a quality education.
- Active involvement of all stakeholders (i.e., students, parents, teachers, community members, etc.) is essential for developing life long learners.
- Continuous improvement is the standard for excellence.
MMS is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.