Kindergarten pre-enrollment to be held April 3rd (7 a.m. - 11 a.m.) and April 4th (12 noon - 6 p.m.). The Shelby County Online Registration and Enrollment (S.C.O.R.E.) program is now open for kindergarten pre-enrollment only. Use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
Calendar of Events
To prepare all students to be fully participating citizens, leaders, and life-long learners
To be a model for excellence in education, strengthened by high expectations and a positive culture
- Students grow in an environment in which they feel safe, are supported, and have a sense of belonging.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and have challenging and meaningful learning experiences.
- Students achieve more in a school with high expectations and adults who believe they can be successful.
- Student motivation and achievement is enhanced through collective responsibility and partnerships.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Our continuous school improvement plan highlights our instructional data and outlines our goals for each academic year.
- NEW STUDENTS - Complete the District Enrollment Forms. (see link below)
- Detailed information about enrolling a new student in Shelby County Schools
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-5240.