Welcome to Helena Middle School
Principal: Andrew Gunn
Assistant Principal: Ashley Bahr
Assistant Principal: Chris Myles
We, at Helena Middle School, aspire to create a rigorous and differentiated curriculum, to prepare all students as they become College and Career ready in a global and diverse world.
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-5300.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
It's Happening at Helena!
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
Mark Your Calendars!
HMS Vision and Mission Statements
Helena Middle School will ensure that students have an environment that is conducive to and supportive of all learners guided by the middle school values of academic excellence, social equity, and a positive learning culture.
- The school environment will promote dignity, respect, and accountability
- Each student has the right to learn and each student can learn
- Learning takes place in an environment that is safe and secure for students and staff
- Education should be a collaborative effort among faculty, staff, students, and parents