- Student Resources - Homework Help
- CMS Bell Schedule
- CMS Student Handbook
- Lunch Menus
- My School Bucks.com
- Meal Benefits Application
- INOW Home
- Media Center
- Progress Report/Report Card Schedule
- Shelby County Schools Calendar
- Enrollment Information
- Enrollment/Registration Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Improvement Plan
Forms & Documents
- The Media Center - Library Media Blog (includes information on Battle of the Books)
- Bullying and Harassment Reporting
- 2017-18 School Supply Lists and Required Summer Reading Lists
- Stay Informed! Join the CMS listserv (email announcements)
- Bring Your Own Device! Review the SCS policy on BYOD.
- Yearbook Information!
- Understanding the ACT Aspire Test Results - Parent Guide
- Learn more about the Alabama College and Career Ready Standard
Click to see examples of implementation - Math Info Language Arts Info
We appreciate all the hard work and dedication that our PTSO puts forth for our school! The PTSO is a vital organization that contributes to our success. Please consider being a part of this group. Membership is $15 per year and can be purchased at the front office.
If you have any questions throughout the year that the PTSO can help you with, feel free to contact your representative.
- Kim Hale-President - Kimhhale@att.net
- Sharon Owen-Vice President - email@example.com
- Amy Rush-Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Starnes-Treasurer - email@example.com
- Kelly Glaze-Elvin Hill Elementary Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leigh Hunt-Shelby Elementary School Representative - email@example.com
- Chanda Jennings -Wilsonville Elementary School Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org