Chelsea High School understands the importance of providing our students with effective and efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to Graduate School, professional certification, or other important events depend on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript and we want to keep you informed of order and delivery status. We also understand the need to protect the privacy of your transcript and our obligations under Federal law. The instructions that follow will enable you to request your transcript for delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible
Online ordering is recommended since it results in many service benefits, but a service fee is charged. Written requests are also accepted.
- Currently enrolled students are encouraged to initiate transcript requests using https://iwantmytranscript.com/chhs . After you login, select the Order Transcript link and follow the instructions provided.
- Former students may initiate transcript requests on the Web by selecting Order Online. Using this link will require that you print, sign, and return a consent-to-release transcript form.
Transcript requests may be initiated by downloading and completing a Transcript Request Form. Completed and signed forms may be:
- Mailed to:
- Whitney Hampton - Registrar
- P.O.Box 639
- Chelsea, AL 35043
- Faxed to:
- Chelsea High School
- 205 682-7205
- Emailed to:
Chelsea High School charges $2.75 per copy of each transcript requested. In addition, other fees may apply:
- Transcript requests initiated online include a $2.25 convenience fee
- Charges for postal services: $2.10 for US International Mail
Online requests will require credit/debit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) at the time of the order.
Written requests must include a check payable to CHHS (checks must include working phone number) or cash paid in person.
- During the online order you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript.
- CHHS recommends electronic delivery for your transcript. Transcripts are delivered as PDF documents through a secure web application. You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- Electronic delivery is possible through our established network of more than 1,800 certified receivers or to any individual if you provide us with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request the individual to add @escrip-safe.com to their safe sender email list.
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically it will be sent by U.S. first class mail. There is a no charge for domestic postage. There is an additional $2.10 charge for international mail.
- Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any financial obligation or other types of holds to the school.
- Former students and alumni may only request official transcripts.