Forms for Registration
- Stay Informed - Join the CAIS Listserv (email announcements)
Forms - School Medication
Meal Benefits Program
Parent Institute Newsletters -
Helping Children Learn
- Need HELP with Math
Watch video tutorials.
Note... you will need a
password to view videos. Call the
school 682-6500 to get the password.
2017-18 SUPPLY LISTS
Family Engagement on Demand:
Calera Intermediate has partnered with Successful Innovations to offer families a free on demand resource
to support their children in the classroom. Parents now have access to a library of how-to videos with
exercises and activities to help accelerate your child’s learning - all in the comfort of your home.
- The school building opens at 7:15 a.m. Students will not be allowed in the building before 7:15 a.m.
- The school day will begin at 7:50 a.m. each day. Students arriving to school later than 7:50 should enter the front door and be checked in by a parent.
- Lunch will be served between 10:45-12:18. Check with your child’s teacher for the exact lunch time for your child.
- School ends at 2:50 p.m. Students should should be picked up by 3:15 p.m.
2016-17 Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- President: Russell Jackson
- Vice President: Tameria Williams
- Secretary: Adrienne Smith/Shana Graham
- Treasurer: Shella Herring
- Fundraising: Markeeta Bray/Angela Dyer
- Volunteer Coordinator: Keisha Faulk
- Parliamentarian: Deborah Harrison
- Teacher Representatives:
- Joni Colmer – 3rd Grade
- Tammy Woodham- 4th Grade
- Leslie Blankenship – 5th Grade